Saturday, July 28, 2018

My 5 year plan into my early 60's in the early 2020's...

For the first time in my life I am actually making a 5 year plan, but this plan will put me into my early 60's: an age my grandparents never achieved as well two my younger brothers -- going into the early 2020's. I even got a 16 month calender for the rest of the 2010's going into 2020. Among my list of realistic things to do and accomplish by the early 2020's will be ...
  • Confirm my mediation by earning certificates to compliment my past college business certificate and 30+ credits...
  • WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY..!!
  • Reviewing the Holy Bible...
  • and the Book of Mormon through lessons. I want to know favorite scripture that influence my life and will influence my meditation practice to mentor and teach others.
  • Return to the Louisville Temple.
  • Be sure past family has been baptized.
  • Visit German village in Northern Kentucky. 
  • Visit Union Terminal in Cincinnati.
  • Take in another Cincinnati Reds game on what would have been my youngest brother's 50th year and the Red's 150th year.
  • Visit my birth city of Hamilton, Ohio, USA.
  • Take a respectable meditation course? Maybe thru the nearby University of Cincinnati to add onto my past college accomplishment? In the meantime, I have CDs, DVDs, books, notes and online resources on my smart cell phones to help me improve.
  • Declutter and get rid of junk in our lives to...
  • Upgrade to a better more convenient flatter place to live where I do not have to take a public bus or a car to get basic food and supplies. Even if we have to move closer to surviving family.
  • Focus on my mindful meditation practice, for the rest of my life here on earth, to the point of self acceptance, calm, confidence joy and peace to be very selective private group and invite family and true friends as well as mentor young adults who will truly accept me for who I am. No more lowering myself to fake drama, hate, greed, negativity and stupidity of our mad sad rigged society. 
  • Visit King's Island in a trial run for Disney.
Sherri wants to visit Disney World in Orlando, Florida, and visit my still living brother who lives near there, but I am not sure if we will be any good physical health capable of doing so unless I have successful weight loss surgery to make it possible. I would try the more local Kings Island in the Cincinnati Ohio area before just to see if we have any chance to do so.

That is my realistic reasonable give plan going into my seventh decade here on earth -- after the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's and now the late 2010's now planning for the early 2020's. I may even make it into the early 2030's -- outliving both of my parents and witnessing the first woman President of the United States.

Thanks and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment