Friday, August 24, 2018

I feel so blessed.

Hello...

I feel so blessed.

25 years ago I decided to move from my birth city to the nearby big city of Cincinnati, Ohio with no regrets ever since.

I am now in my mid 50's. I am reaching the age two of my grandparents died. In 5 years, I will have outlived all 4 of them. I used to be oldest of 4 boys, but I have now outlived two younger brothers as well as my parents.

I am not only still alive, but able to, finally, improve my bipolar depressed mind and soul because of my wonderful wife whom I met through her Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints that I, officially, joined 15 years ago. If it was not for them I probably would not be here coming toward the year 2020: a date I never thought to dream of decades ago.

Before I met them. I proved myself to the sad negative unreasonable naysayers by earning a GED and a one year business college diploma. I transferred most of my 35 credits to Miami University of Ohio. Then I worked 16 years as a security guard after working 10 years in retail to find I can't stand the public.

I gave up on our sad rigged society years -- if not decades ago. I been staying at home caring for my born disabled wife for years now. We have a delightful cat who makes me laugh and living in a very comfortable place that I earned through years of low wage slavery. My realistic dream and goal for the rest of my life and forever soul is improving my inner self acceptance, calm, enlightenment, joy, open mindedness and peace through prayer and meditation practice.

I may also start my own small exclusive private meditation group of true friends who will accept me for who I am.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment