Hello ...
As I see an end to my 40's ... with 49th birthday coming up ... this is my first blog from Facebook. I will use this first blog to prove that I deserve what I am asking for in life.
Right now, I am unemployed with "pending" disability ... including S.S.D.I. (?) and Medicaid that I hope will lead to life-saving weight loss surgery to deal with my lifetime obesity. Yet, despite that, I worked, at least, part-time for 26 years ... including the past 16 years as a security guard. During my time as a guard I passed all there basic ACT 1,2 and 3 tests, 31 on-line courses and lasted more than enough to earn a 10 year award. I also earned about 35 college credits ... transferring most to Miami University of Hamilton, Ohio. Then I worked as a restaurant employee, in the mid'80's, a Kroger bagger, in the late '80's, and a cashier-store clerk in the early '90's before I became a guard.
In 2003, while I was working 6 to 7 nights a week for several weeks, I befriend Mormon Missionaries who lived in an apartment building I was guarding. Not only did they introduced me to a wonderful religion, that shows another testimony of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, but also a way for me to improve my personal relationship with our Heavenly Father, but also to the woman I married later that year and am still married to in 2011 and, hopefully, as I turn 50 in 2012. Otherwise, I would have been still lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment