Wednesday, June 27, 2018

This C student hopes to end life a B student.

Hello.

Are grade on a curve? If so, we have a good chance. If not, we could be screwed. For we all cave into earthly dreams, habits, sins and temptations that I am always trying to avoid in my mind as well out in the real world, but, in this case I am writing about

  • Getting an "A+" to age 100 and over or 
  • An "A" being age 90 or over.
  • Age 80 should be a B grade as 90.
  • Age 70 is a B-.
  • Age 60 should be a C+ grade as 
  • 50 is a C. (3 of my parents' sons made it to this.)
  • and age 40 is a C-. 
  • Any age under 40 should be a D with nobody failing unless they did evil, but that is another grade I blog about later.

Of course, some people can't help how or when they die, but this should be taken into account as well the quality or how you live and what we done with our lives as well. Voting for Mr Trump should be a clue to this. Do you respect others? Or do you respect money more?

I hope that will be considered by who judges us in the afterlife. After all, the Holy Bible tells of our final fate. Be better. Be smarter.

Thanks and God bless.







No comments:

Post a Comment