Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Dreaming of being a BILLIONAIRE is tiring.

Hello.

I love America: a place where we can buy a $2.00 Mega Millions ticket so I can officially dream of winning $1,600,000,000. That is just over a Billion and a half dollars.

Yet, now that I am dreaming with actual hope of achieving -- keeping in mind the odds are still I will still be who I am tomorrow -- I am realizing that being very rich would be very hard work of spending so much money.

My wife, Sherri wants to be a crazy cat lady with a cat shelter ranch. I also would not mind a shelter to teach mindfulness meditation to homeless young men who can help take care of all these cats, maintain the ranch too. Another dream is to move into Disney World.

I also would like to take an official meditation course, build on my over 30 college credits and then earn an official associate degree at a local community college as I seek to sleek and re build my body for another few decades as I still try to establish my small exclusive private meditation group for true family and friends who will accept me for who I am.

But, do I really need a over Billion dollars for all this? I doubt it. I rather win a far smaller amount such as one hundred dollars or two for a brief shopping trip. After all, I have been an official college graduate for 34 years now and I got my college level meditation DVD and CD courses in my own home.

Can't I start a go fund me page for this? Would you give to such a project? Do I want you to? I may let you know. Or I may not.

Anyway, wish me luck?

Thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment