Hello.
I shouldn't have much to complain about these days. For I am content and comfortable staying at home caring for my born disabled wife. I outlasted all my negative naysayers with mad sad inferior minds -- whom I proved myself to only for them never to be satisfied -- and I out lived most of family and friends -- including 2 younger brothers.
In other words, I could have been better, but I now know I also could have been worse too. In my advance years, my only realistic goal is to my meditation practice with true friends that actually accept me for who I am.
Even after I graduated from college with a one year business diploma I could not get anything better than 6 or 7 days a week in low wage slavery. For although I got the education, not one employer would give me a chance to prove myself until I met my wonderful wife through her church and devoted my life to her instead of low wage slave overseers.
Now, thanks to the hateful greedy President Trump and his sad pathetic supporters, I now can blame our sad rigged society for me not being better because there are just a lot of stupid people out there that he has exposed that I moved to the nearby big city 24 years ago to get away from their negativity and that is why I am blessed to be alive to witness the best educational entertaining historically epic lesson of karma ever in human history as I am proud to say I did my best to prove myself better than negative inferior minds .
Thank you and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment