Friday, January 11, 2019

Am I a social media influencer? I doubt it.

Am I a social media influencer? I doubt it.

I gave up on people decades ago.

For some people are too mentally dense and can never be helped because they are just too possessed by sad insane negative fear, hate, greed and under educated stupidity to really be helped. All you can do is pray for their souls that the Holy Bible tells of their final fate. In the end, I just want to be better than these people by learning to be more enlightened, intelligence, open minded and postive. In the meantime, my advice for people smart enough to do so is ...

  • Be more postive,
  • Try meditation, 
  • and vote much smarter every few years instead of just for President of the United States of America every four years.
If you care enough to read more of my blogs you should understand why I am the way I am. Thank you and God bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment