Sunday, April 21, 2019

Being a Mindfulness Certified Life Coach...

Hello...

35 years after earning most of my 30+ college credits in public retail business, I just earned certification in Mindfulness Meditation Life Coaching, but, after 10 years as a public retail worker and as an educated politican, I do not want to deal with the under educated public. Instead, I want to either find or start my own small exclusive private meditation group of true friends who will accept for who I am.

In the meantime, I plan to get rid of most of my lifetime morbid obesity due to my mild bipolar depression increased by bullying by inferior negative minds possessed by fear, hate and greed exposed by selected President Trump.

Meditation has helped me stable my mind for doctors to give me this opportunity once again after I offically failed their psychological exam twice before asking for this life extending act of weight loss surgery after decades.

It is a shame that our insane pathetic mad sad rigged society is so out of touch that we need special education to teach others how to spend at least 5 minutes to clear the bipolar mind by just focusing on your slow deep breathing.

IF successful, I plan to "pay it forward" as an unpaid volunteer mindfulness meditation coach in the early 2020's as well as into my 60's -- if not beyond. For this could be my 500 year forever soul project with some exact scripture study of my favorite and personally valuable versus over the decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment