Sunday, April 28, 2019

Gold stars in Heaven.

Hello...
My born disabled wife, Sherri, whom I known for 16 years now has declined health over more recent years. So I stay home to care for her rather than let low wage slavery endanger her disability and health care. She says I will get my gold stars in heaven for caring for her, but, in honesty, our sad pathetic rigged society has not exactly offered me much better despite me proving myself by being college educated with 30 credits since the mid 80's.
In reality, she saved me from a sad depressing life of sub par jobs and health care and I have been slowly improving my mind and forever soul thru mindfulness meditation to the point of not only confirming what I learned earning an international meditation certificate, but I also earned one in mindful life coaching plus my doctors are now considering me for life extending weight loss surgery after decades of lifetime morbid obesity due to my mild bipolar depression. This will help me focus on getting into the early 2020's then my early 60's -- if not outliving my parents and hopefully beyond. So, wish me luck? Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment