Tuesday, May 7, 2019

If a Quack can be President then I can be a Life Coach.

My wife just told me that the President of our church: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is challenging us to go off negative social media for 10 days. Fair enough, but I am enjoying point out Trump has been exposing the stupidity of humanity that is helping me to get a lot out of my mild bipolar mind as well as with my meditation that is improving me for life extending weight loss surgery after too many decades of lifetime morbid obesity. So, if I'm going to do this then I want a parting shot.

I don't think highly of our current so called President of the United States of America --selected by the Electoral College -- not elected by the popular vote hateful greedy Trump who tries too much to appeal to those who sadly seem possessed by negative fear, hate, greed and under educated stupidity.

For, if he was a doctor I would call him a quack and if we can have a Quack as leader of the so called free world still sadly possessed by low wage slavery -- if not by sub par health care -- then I can now pass myself off as a Certified Mindfulness Meditation Life Coach at least for myself as well as Teaching Teens Meditation to add to my one year community college business certificate and over 30 college credits since the mid 80's because I now believe if I knew about mindful meditation when I was younger then I would have earned a real two year associated degree.

It is nice to be able to confirm what I learned over the past few years. I will, eventually, get off the negative social media to, at least, be able to keep improving my mind and forever soul as well as my body -- especially if I am going to have my insides rearranged thru life extending weight loss surgery after decades of lifetime morbid obesity due to my mild bipolar depression and after most of my family has passed away into the veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment