Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I am a wasted genius.

Upon watching a dumb TV ad of someone calling himself a genius, I decided to research the word on Wikipedia to find it officially takes an I.Q. of 125 and over to qualify. This bought back a memory for me.
For childhood and high school was rough for me because I was constantly bullied because of a speech problem when I was a child then due to lifetime morbid obesity because of what I now know offically as mild bipolar depression.
The exact memory for me was my teachers not believing that I once was confirmed with an I.Q. of 125: my highest score ever. My average is usually 110+ with my lowest never below 100 or triple digits. It was at this exact moment that I decided to bypass bullies and busy lame teachers to earn a GED instead of graduating high school as a possible D student.
The State of Missouri later on offered me much better by paying for my community college education that allowed me to earn 30+ credits since the mid 80's that was transfered to Miami University of Ohio as well as a one year Mid "Business" Management certificate that I have now found a real use for... promoting myself as a Mindful Meditation Life Coach -- even if I got to sit on a outside bench doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment