Thursday, June 13, 2019

Meditation is my plan.

Hello.

I am a wasted genius and a morbidly obese 56 year old man due to decades of official mild bipolar depression, but I am controlling this much better enough to finally be offered life extending weight loss surgery by my doctors because I learned how to, basically, take time to focus only on my deep slow breathing. This is called Mindfulness Meditation from an act older than most known religions that seem to only practice basic quick prayers instead of a more slower satisfying intense prayer.

As a result of studying this in recent years and confirming what I learned with certificates to display on my wall to remind myself, I learned to accept my true role in life and in our insane sad rigged society as well as for the past as something that can not be changed. Only the present and future can be changed, but only after we learn to calm down to accept the past for what it is and ourselves for who we are.

This is how I will be able to finally be able to pass the psychological exam for life extending weight loss surgery so I will make it into my early 60's and -- maybe -- my 70's as a mentor and volunteer teaching meditation to others.

Wish me luck? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment