Tuesday, June 25, 2019

My more realistic dream..

I was just watching a local Cincinnati Ohio USA TV news story about a mobile bookstore. Nice. Good luck with that. I got my own dream for the rest of my life here on earth: I want to find or start my very own small exclusive private mindful meditation group of true friends who will accept for who I am.

For 35 years I have had old fashion community college knowledge of retail business -- in the form of a one year certificate then over 30 credits transferred to Miami University of Ohio -- only to be later disappointed in the dense, sad and stupid fickle public offically exposed by the Electoral College selection of Trump as President of the United States of America.

It would be nice to take my recently confirmed by online certified meditation practice outside after I earned a Certificate from the more local name brand University of Cincinnati as well as volunteer some time at the near to my home well respected Cincinnati Children's Hospital, but, so far, this a dream for post life extending weight loss surgery. My past dreams I will say was my imagination bought on by my own bipolar depression.

Wish me luck?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment