Friday, June 14, 2019

My Summer of 2019.

Hello.

At age 57, I will entering my late 50's in mid August. I have already outlived 2 out of 4 of my grandparents as well as 2 out of 3 of my younger brothers, but, thanks to recent years of study in Mindfulness Meditation, I now find myself with long delayed unexpected plans for life extending weight loss surgery after decades of lifetime morbid obesity due to my mild bipolar depression, but I also need to qualify by completing some things -- especially a 6 month pre surgery diet that, eventually, will include nothing but protein shakes just before and after finally having my insides rearranged to lose quite a lot of fat.
What I already done to get my mind ready is earn online Mindfulness Meditation and Life Coaching certificates to display on my wall to remind myself that "I got this" plus enrolled in some more online courses to keep me too busy to think about eating too much.
I plan to use my wheeled seated walker to get around my neighbor a lot more -- going to my nearby library and store -- as well as to the top rated Cincinnati Children's Hospital which is the other way and still a brisk walk away. I want to mentor from and volunteer there after very successful recovery from surgery.
Wish me luck? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment