In 2019, as I am being offered life extending weight loss surgery after decades of lifetime morbid obesity due to my mild bipolar depression, I confirmed the meditation I been studying in recent years with recent online certificates. My next goal is to qualify for it by getting through a 6 month diet that includes protein shakes.
I should be having the surgery in early 2020 then I will be getting through the rest of the year and into the next year recovering from it and losing quite a lot of weight as I earned a more name brand Meditation Certificate from the nearby University of Cincinnati.
Once I am comfortable I will apply to offically volunteer at Cincinnati Children's Hospital which is just blocks away from my home to take my mind off barely eating and giving the rest of my life here on earth some meaning than some people who I knew.
I give up on American politics because Trump has exposed a lot of negative stupidity in our insane sad rigged society. Sadly, I would not be surprised if Trump is re selected President by the Electoral College as well as losing in a 50 state nationwide Electoral College landslide for the Democratic nominee -- hopefully Biden and a woman Vice President.
Wish me luck? Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment