Hello.
I am now 55 years old. I used to be the oldest of 4 boys, but I have outlived 2 of my younger brothers. After working low wage slavery for over 25 years, I am staying home to care for my disabled wife who has SSI disability. I calculate I save Medicaid the cost of 24-7 nurse aides and give my wife her dignity of a nice home, but I don't really care if you agree or not. For it's not like people will be visiting me.
I now pray and meditate for better -- at least for the world if myself. I'm also looking for a few good friends and young adults to mentor -- sometimes with the aid of CDs and DVDs. My goal is to learn enough for forever.
When people tell you that life gets better, believe it -- especially if you have been a good person because it is God, destiny, fate and or good karma rewarding you as it has me.
For I put up with quite a lot of drama to for my comfortable life from family, low wage employers, naysayers and fake friends who devalued me all my life. Yet, I noticed the benefits in our society of roughing it for decades that the heartless rich white guys want to take away through our U.S. Congress, President Trump and others in our federal government. What gets me are the people who voted for Trump are the same stupid naysayers I put up with all my life. The ones I could not understand until Trump became President of the United States of America.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment