Saturday, October 28, 2017

My dream of the afterlife:

Hello.

As meditation has been helping me sleep better I have been dreaming better. My lost and confused dreams are becoming more clear of what I believe is my past family in the afterlife.

They seem to be in what the politically correct would call Trump Heaven: a sad struggling redneck afterlife that they seem to be comfortable with, but I am not sure I will be. Therefore, I believe I am getting a preview or visit to help me decide whether or not I want to be there and it is not a lock. I keep noticing my late youngest brother is never there because he seemed to have moved on himself.

Mom offered me his room in the house, but I want a heaven where I can read with a clear mind and fly to learn and explore the wonders that God created. I also want an afterlife with souls that will accept me for who I am. Family is nice to visit to see how they are doing, but I don't really want to spend forever there. I want better. I want to forever improve my soul with inner calm, acceptance, joy and peace thru meditation. Then teach angels how to do so.

Is that too much to ask?


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment