Tuesday, October 3, 2017

My view on karma:

In my 50+ years of life I noticed the best revenge seems to be karma. It is called destiny, fate and -- perhaps -- God's will. The hateful greedy Trump -- who was elected in the worse way ever --seems to be the best example of karma ever because he will be haunted by all of his past flaws, sins and hateful words only to have one of -- if not the worse Post U.S. Presidency in human history and the best cautionary tale of karma ever.

So, whatever. If you are bad, you get bad. If you are good, you get good. I know of family and people that lived then died from their own karma. Either way I just let people go along their way and the true judge have at them. I am going in the same direction, but I hope to save good karma for my soul so I can be with good trusting souls forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment