I am far from perfect.
A lot of people told me so, but, thanks to our selected by the Electoral College -- not elected by the popular vote President Trump, they been exposed as mentally ill souls possessed by negative fear, hate, greed and, maybe, under educated stupidity of -- at least -- a third of US -- perhaps even more.
Doctors, psychologists and therapists officially diagnose me with mild bipolar depression that contributes to my lifetime morbid obesity. In more recent years, I am so much more in self control of my mind and forever soul through medication and mindful meditation that I am planning to confirm what I learned by earning a Meditation Certificate from the University of Cincinnati after years of improvment.
Then I will, officially and permanently, start a semi liquid plan protein shakes then -- perhaps weight loss surgery from the local University of Cincinnati Medical Centet for the rest of my life here on earth to match my body with the inner calm, joy and peace of my mind and forever soul after decades of self abuse as a reaction to the negativity of others.
Make no mistake: this is a forever project, but I learned more about our mad sad rigged society thanks to President Trump.
God bless America. We need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment