Years later, I taken an online Certificate course on Mindfulness Meditation Life Coach on what would've been another late brother 50th year to add on to my business certificate and over 30 college credits with such courses as my "B" grades in ...
- Business Mathematics at the Community College of Rhode Island.
- Advertising,
- Political Science,
- Public Speaking that I see more of an average balance of a D grade in Salesmanship.
- Marketing,
- Retailing,
- English and writing too.
I believe, if I, offically, started the Meditation first, or, at least, in college, instead of last in my life, I would have earned a real two year associate college degree instead of just a few certificates over my lifetime.
Oh well.
Such is my cautionary tale that is better than some people I know who had to die to achieve the inner calm and peace of mind and forever soul that I am hoping for during my last years of life here on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment